Huwebes, Agosto 25, 2011

Looking Back (Reflective Essay)










As I look back on the past term and my English Communications class, I remember all the good times.
I’ve learned many important things which not only include English but also lessons about life. As I move on to another term, I feel ever more confident that my English is better than before. The most important thing that I have learned from my teacher is that one must dream in order to achieve something. It is not only about getting good marks, it is about how hard you try to get to where you want to be. Learning how to read and write better in this class has made me confident that I can become better at writing and expressing my own thoughts.  I have become better at English and the lessons taught to me in this class I will apply. The techniques taught to me will enhance my English and I truly believe that the course has helped me achieve my goals. I learned how to construct better sentences and essays.  I have become better at English through these learnings.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento